Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tuesdays pics

5 Pictures
This photo I took outside by the bear. I took the photo from under a tree looking up. I liked all the different colored leaves and the different shapes and sizes of them. In this photo I cropped in a little and enhanced the hue and saturation. 
 This photo I took at Pioneer Park. I liked this photo because of the few leaves that were left on the tree and I liked the color of the leaves. I enhanced the hue and saturation in this photo and I changed the blues to be more blue and the reds to really pop.

I took this photo at the park right next to the college. I thought it was cool how the leaf really stuck out and that there was some snow next to it. I liked this leaf because it looks like a feather. I cropped this photo to get the tip and end of the leaf in the corners of the photo. I also enhanced the colors to make the leaves stand out more. I like that you can see the detail in the leaf and also in the bark. Most of the other leaves point into the main leaf I was trying to capture drawing your attention to it.


I took this photo by the bear also. I liked the pine cones and it made me think of winter. In this photo I cropped in to only include the pine cone. I got rid of some leaves that took away the attention. I also enhanced the colors to make the pine cone stand out more and made the greens and browns darker.

I took this photo our in the park next to the school. There was a few leaves laying on the tree with snow on them and I thought it made a good picture. I cropped this photo to make the focus on the leaf. I also enhanced the colors to make the leaf and bark stand out more and not look so dull. I took this photo from the top anlge looking down at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment