Tuesday, November 1, 2011

leaves

These are some photos I took of leaves at my house and at Pioneer park.

I like this photo because the contrast in colors and red always stand out compared to other colors. I tried to use the rule of thirds and put it in the corner. I don't like how the leaf in the middle is larger than the rest and distracts from the red leaf.

I like this photo because the edges of the leaf are green and the rest of the leaf is a brighter yellow. I also like the jagged edges on the leaf. I don't like how some of the edges are cover by other leaves.

I like this photo because the darker leaf has a ton of detail. I like how you can see the little spots of liter yellow and it also has jagged edges. I also like the contrast in colors.

I like this photo because the leaves are multicolored and i tried to have the leaves come from the right hand corner blurring out everything but the subject.

I picked this one because of the different colors.

This one was taken at my house in my backyard. I like it because of the different colors and the green leaf stands out and is a cool shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment