Thursday, November 17, 2011

thurs blog 11/17/11


I picked this photo because it is a beautiful, peaceful picture of a lake. This is lake Lake Mapourika, in New Zealand. The photograph was taken by Richard Palmer. I like how the mist is on the lake, the clouds are down low, and the blue sky. The ripple and dock lead you out to the water and to the trees and clouds then they circle around and keep you in the photo. I also like the cool relaxing colors in this photo. The photographer had a lot of depth of field but also a faster shutter speed because the ripple and dock are in focus. His shutter speed was 1/15 aperture f5.6. He used a 35-105mm lens and a Cannon PowerShot A70. 


I picked this photo because i thought it was a cool way to show lightning. I like how the sky lights up and is a purplish blue and that the lightning strikes are all in sequence. One thing a don't like is the house in the foreground with the lights on.

No comments:

Post a Comment