Tuesday, November 22, 2011

nature photos for class tuesday

I took this one at the school. I enhanced the colors and cropped in so the focus would be on the pine cones. I put it in the middle because there are three and I thought it looked the best.

 I took this one at the school also. I liked the different colored rocks with the snow and leaves mixed in it and thought it would make a cool picture. My subject is the bright yellow rock in the left hand corner. I enhanced the colors and cropped to get the yellow rock in the left hand corner and tried to use the rule of thirds.
This photo I took by my room. I thought it was an interesting knotch in a tree with something growing in it. I enhanced the colors to make the reds pop more and I cropped to get rid of the distracting bright edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment